Spring Clean up:
· Trim perennials and ornamental grasses as needed to encourage proper growth.
· Clean up leaves and debris from under all trees, shrubs, planters and lawn areas.
· Clean up debris on all parking areas and walkways.
· Haul away all debris.
· Cuttings shall be performed in accordance with the weather.
· Trim around all buildings, parking lots, trees, driveways, sidewalks, etc...
· Remove clippings from all walk and driveway surfaces after every cutting.
· Remove debris such as paper, cans, bottles, small branches, etc.. from the lawn.
· Clean up of planters (dethatched plant matter only), mulch beds, rock areas, lawn areas, parking areas, etc...
· Removal of all fallen leaves on the property, which is done in combination with the last 3 lawn cuttings of the season.
· Trim perennials and ornamental grasses as needed.
Power Edging (Concrete driveways and sidewalks only)
· One (1) power edging along sidewalks during mid- to late-season.